Sunday, October 10, 2010

Broadcasting Dinner 2010




Broadcasting Dinner was held at Shah Alam Club, Selangor on 5th October 2010. The presence of our Dean, Prof Dr Adnan Hashim makes the event more grand and important. The dinner was actually was a last minute thing. How do I know this? Let’s just say summons quite close to me was in charge for this event. Even though it was ensemble in the very last minutes, I had a blast. Maybe it was the fact that I was there looking my best with my good friends and classmates. It was the only time we can go crazy and get to know our seniors and juniors. We also got the opportunity to mingle around with our nemesis actually it’s the other half of Broadcasting semester three student. We were divided into two because half of us were hailed from Malacca Post Diploma students while half of them were hailed from god knows where. They are quite nice and I end up liking some of them. See, by saying few hi’s and hand waving gets me few new friends. So maybe the traditional rivalry that was told by our seniors was a bogus tells after all.


It was quite nerve wrecking to go there since I have always attended dinner with my two besties Aimi Badrillah and Dosh Damanhuri. Unfortunately both of them are in Public Relation. I really hate being anywhere without them near me. Luckily, I’ve made new companion and hangs out with them opens my eyes to a new level. I am looking forward for our next dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment