Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gone...but Not Forgotten..(time passes by but memories remains forever)

Being in this tight hectic schedule, miles and miles of traffic and crazy urban community makes me misses one tiny thing..my previous life in diploma...see, I was forced to enter the world of UiTM when I was 18 with a firm believe that I can rule the world..or non-dramatically put, to create my own space entering adult world...far away from home, little behind from civilization and totally filled with green green grass and smell of fresh air.







My first thought is no different from any city girls..which includes
  • far far away from civilization
  • strict drees codes and regulation.
  • crappy foods with crappy staff
  • hot, sunny, humid, = sweat/not attractive
  • people who thinks Siti Nur Haliza is the 'it' thing in the world
  • someone who thinks Jean Paul Gultier is a wrestler
  • zero entertainment, don't even think of social life, and total social Siberia.

And I was right..but who on earth can predict that apart from all the things above, i would have the time of my life..I may not see it then, but living here, I would trade everthing turn back time...here's my memorable moments..as i said..it might be gone..but not forgotten..

PART 3

Our first official trip as classmates. We weren't united before but the old saying of don't judge a book by its cover fits here. We have the tendencay to judge other but these are the people i grew up with. The people who witnessed the change in me. From a self centered and very stuborn girl to a person who has grown up in a couple of years and best of all, through my transition, the stick to me like glue. I might be a little bit proud from where I am from, but with them, I learned that where you come from does not matter. Its what you do that counts.







The Port Dickson trip was a 2 days 1 nigt trip. It was fun, noisy and very sress releasing trip. We barbecued in the night and playes a truth or dare game. I love them to bits.. Unfortunately, not all of them made it to degree.. I pray for the best for them.

DEAN's LIST NIGHT



It was an appreciaton night. Thank God..I have maintained a good GPA during my diploma.. I wasnt brilliant but it was good enough to save me through the semesters.





I graduated with 3.87 GPA..It wasn't s brilliant as Iman's ( the one in grey scarf) who got 4.00 for her GPA..She's walkin computer..But still...I am grateful..









SEMESTER 6



This is our yearbook picture. The theme ? Criminals..Bad influence? you bet...I ws immitating a swindler. There's spiderman turned bad, serial killer, shoplifter, gold digger (hey, its a crime..), embazzler ( corp crime), back stabber, pirate turned bad,liar, rempit jalanan, gangster, assasinator, terrorist and many more. Why are we immitating criminals? maybe we're to educated to become one..so we dedicate this one day to be a criminal without actually comitting a crime.


there's so many more that I would love to tell..but too many memories to be retold..so i'm taking these small parts from the big chunk...from nickleback
Look at this photograph,
Everytime I do it makes me laugh,
Everytime I do it makes me.......








No comments:

Post a Comment